Enabling the Whatsapp Dark mode is quite a simple task. You can start using it and tweak your aesthetics. Many users enjoy sending messages with a dark background. It is perfect for people who are enjoying the new dark mode updates. Whatsapp is an age-old application. Everyone around the world is using the platform. We recommend you to try the dark mode on your smartphone as well.
It is an exciting update which makes the application go all black. Whatsapp is available with a bright tone and design structure. Using a little bit of tweaking, you can enable dark mode.
How to Get Whatsapp Dark Mode? – Best Methods
There are many methods to run the Dark Mode on your Whatsapp messenger application. In this guide, we will cover a few of these topics. Here are the numerous techniques that we plan to discover.
- The first method we are going to discuss involves using the official app. Whatsapp is supporting the dark mode update across many devices. You can enjoy the new aesthetic with a few changes in your device settings. Here is our guide with the steps.
- Start the WhatsApp application on your mobile devices. You can click on the three dots at the top right corner. It will bring the options menu to you. Here you have to select the settings option to make your changes.
- In the settings menu of your Whatsapp application, you will find the chat option. Click on this to make further changes to your messaging app.
- The theme option here helps users to check if they can run light mode and dark mode. Click on the opportunity and change your WhatsApp theme to dark mode. It will instantly transform your WhatsApp background information. You can do this easily on every smartphone.
Voila! Now you have Whatsapp dark mode available on your Android and iOS smartphones. The pictures are from the latest Android device.
Many users have devices that do not support dark mode yet. Method 2 is suitable for such users. You can follow the steps to enjoy a dark application screen.
1. Download Dark Mode app
There are a few third-party apps that enable dark mode on your applications. In this section, we will put the top pick we chose for the two smartphone devices.
2. Open Dark Mode
The dark mode app has all of the settings that you need. Any android device can run on Dark mode with this app. It has the night and day settings available for all users. Click on the night mode to turn everything dark.
3. App support
You can check the app support page of the site to check it out. Here all the apps which can run dark mode will be available. The list is always expanding. Whatsapp works flawlessly for users who are facing issues with their phones.
The third method is to enable your dark phone mode settings. Many modern manufacturers are offering users access to free dark mode tools. You can also do the same for Android devices. Apple is running the dark mode for a long time. All the applications run smoothly with the inbuilt options. Here are the steps for you to start the process.
- Go to the settings menu on your devices. Users will have to visit the display and brightness settings for the iPhone. Android users can search for the dark mode setting using the keyboard.
- In the display and brightness option, you can easily select dark mode. The phone will instantly turn every application into the dark counterpart. It is perfect for people who love the black aesthetic on their devices.
Voila! Now you have dark mode working across your device. It is effortless for anyone to start using WhatsApp in the dark mode color.
Whatsapp Web Dark Mode
Many readers use the Whatsapp web tool for their instant messaging needs. Now you can turn that to the dark theme as well. It is a simple toggle anyone can figure out instantly. Here is our guide on how to do the same.
- Users have to start by using the Whatsapp web service on their computers. You can run the messenger tool on PC by scanning the QR code. Visit – https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- You can click on the three dots at the corner of your chatbox. It will take you to the settings options.
- Click on the themes option to select the dark mode option. Check the radio box, and then you will enable dark mode on PC as well.
Enjoy texting wirelessly from your computer with dark mode working. The process to enable Dark Mode across all platforms is quite simple.
Why use Dark Mode?
The Whatsapp Dark mode feature is excellent. Many users prefer it over the simple white background. For a large amount of time, we did not have customization within apps. The dark mode feature changes the way applications look. It doesn’t affect the functionality at all. You can say that the dark screen is a bit easier to look at while texting. Many users have trouble switching back to light mode after using the dark method. I think it is a better environment with room for improvement. It brings out the rebellious side for many users. In the early stages of Android, you were able to enable dark mode through the root. Well, now you can officially turn your phone dark.
Many readers enjoy texting using Whatsapp. It is the perfect platform for everyone. You get to share your messages without any subscription fees. Enabling dark mode is a must for users who want to customize their texting experience. It gives you the freedom to reduce screen exposure and lightning. We recommend all our readers to try out the Dark mode feature at least once.