WhatsApp is the most popular and friendly messaging application that sends encrypted messages across the country. Facebook has owned WhatsApp. The developers have not created features to function WhatsApp over the iPad, but it has been sorted out.
At the very same time, the user can connect WhatsApp via any web browser or your own iPhone with an iPad. While working WhatsApp for iPad, one has to deal with a few limitations. When working WhatsApp for iPad, ensure the iPhone has proper access to the internet. In the case of the WhatsApp browser version, you will be able to send only text messages, not the voice or video calls possible.
- How Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode?
- WhatsApp Web – Biometric Authentication
- How to do Whatsapp Web Video Call?
Steps to Use WhatsApp on iPad:
If you are interested in using WhatsApp over the iPad, here are a few steps mentioned for the setup. These steps will help to set up WhatsApp on the iPad. In case you do not have any existing WhatsApp account, users need to have one before using over the iPad. Now time to go to Google Chrome to access WhatsApp on iPad. So let’s follow the demonstrated steps:
- Enter Web.whatsapp.com over the search engine bar on Google or Safari. The WhatsApp interface will appear over the screen.
- Now take your iPhone and open WhatsApp in that. Open the setting button given right below on the screen. Click on the option “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
- Time to scan the QR Code. Take your iPhone in front of the iPad, and scan the given QR Code. In some cases, the QR code does not appear on the screen. In this case, you need to tap on the “Scan QR Code.” Then the code appears for scanning.
- When scanning gets done successfully, your WhatsApp will open over the screen of the iPad. The iPad will let you know after scanning. Your device has connected and gained access to use WhatsApp.
- Now, you can use WhatsApp over the iPad. You can give responses to the messages on your iPad.
(Don’t worry about the existence of WhatsApp messages over iPad after leaving. Your WhatsApp is basically connected to your iPad via your iPhone only. Once your phone connects, your WhatsApp messages will live no longer over the iPad.
How to log out and log In?
Do you want to log out WhatsApp from your iPad? If yes, you must log out WhatsApp foremost from all the devices, then log back into your iPhone. You need to logout in from your mobile device. When you click on the WhatsApp web on your WhatsApp mobile application, then you will get the option to logout from all the connected devices.
You need to click on that option, and you will be able to log out, and by scanning QR code again to connect it on WhatsApp web will help you to login back again.
So if you were the one, who was in dilemma whether the user could use WhatsApp on an iPad or not, I hope now it’s clear. One can use WhatsApp on iPad very easily by following a few simple steps.
The user needs to go to WhatsApp.com and scan the QR Code; later on, they are good to go. There is no such official WhatsApp application available over the iPad; it only exists over the iPhone. But still one can access with these few simple steps, so enjoy well now.