Whatsapp for PC is a necessity for many professionals. Whatsapp is one of the biggest messaging platforms on smartphones. The Facebook-owned application is quite popular among the masses. It has received over 5 billion downloads in the past few years. The app has become the most recognized form of online messaging. Users can utilize the platform to send and receive messages all around the world. Running Whatsapp on your smartphone can be a distraction for many people. Users who are always on their computers will prefer to have a desktop version of the application. Today we will learn how to use Whatsapp for PC users. Follow our guide to start messaging on your computer.
Different Methods to Run Whatsapp for PC:
Windows and macOS PC devices are capable of running the WhatsApp application. Users can utilize the in-built ecosystem of Whatsapp Desktop or Whatsapp Web. In other cases, to get the full smartphone experience on PC, you can try Android emulators. These emulators will give you an authentic phone messaging experience on your device. With this guide, we will cover all the necessary steps to run the Whatsapp messaging app on your computer. Here are the different methods.
Method1: Whatsapp Web Version
Whatsapp web is an online tool to connect your phone with the computer easily. Whatsapp web version is useful for people who want to send and receive messages using their PC. All operating systems can run it. The website is browser-based and doesn’t require any downloads, and it will work with any platform and supports all major browser software. Users can take advantage of most features of the app with this online site. You can try the services on Windows, macOS, and Linux. The website is beneficial for people who want to save time and become productive. Here are the steps to use the Whatsapp web version website.
- Start the browser on your computer device. Visit the following link – https://web.whatsapp.com/. It will take you to the official WhatsApp web site. You can use this website to connect your PC to the smartphone.
- Run the Whatsapp application on your smartphone device. Click on the settings tab to see the various available options. You can find the WhatsApp web option here. Users can view the methods which are currently active or previously connected to your phone.
- Whatsapp web shows the QR code on the site. Users need to scan the QR code with their mobile phones.
- It makes the process of connecting the smartphone and PC devices simple. The process is completely wireless and doesn’t limit your phone use.
Now you can easily send and receive messages over the internet with the WhatsApp web version. Ensure that your phone and PC have an active internet connection to stay connected.
Method2: Get Whatsapp for PC with Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a renowned android emulator. It enables users to download and install Android apps on their PC quickly. The emulator has access to the google play store. Bluestacks can be your PC alternative for android needs. Use this platform to enjoy the authentic smartphone messaging experience with your computer. It is the perfect way to stay productive without being bothered. The software is available on Windows and macOS devices. Here is our guide to download Whatsapp using Bluestacks. Follow the steps to enjoy smartphone messaging on PC.
- Start the browser on your computer device. Visit the following link https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html to download bluestacks emulator for android. Use this on any Windows or macOS device. Click on the download button to get the installation file for your device.
- Start the bluestacks app on your computer to start android emulation. You will be prompted to sign in to your google account on the first use. It is essential to download apps from the play store.
- Open up the Playstore on your bluestacks emulator. Search for the Whatsapp application here to download it on your computer. Users can alternatively visit the following link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsapp&hl=en_IN. It will take you to the play store download page for WhatsApp.
- Click on the Install button on the Playstore to get the app. It will be downloaded within a few seconds depending on your Internet speeds.
- Start the Whatsapp application using the Bluestacks android emulator. It will take you to the account set up page. Here you are required to enter your necessary details like Name and Phone number. Sign in to your Whatsapp account. You will receive an OTP on your Mobile Device. The setup will take a few seconds.
- Users can enable the backup and restore feature here to keep track of their messages. You can also reset your messages from the smartphone in this space. It will bring all your words from the smartphone to the PC.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully installed Whatsapp on your computer device. It is beneficial for users who want to use the messenger only on their PC. Once you have set up WhatsApp on your PC with bluestacks, the phone version will not work anymore.
Method3: Download Whatsapp for PC
Windows 10 and macOS devices support the Whatsapp application. Users can download a software version of the Whatsapp web services. Whatsapp for Windows 10 and macOS will connect your phone to the computer. The software is supported by Mac OS X 10.10 on your computer. You can now enjoy seamless communication with the Whatsapp application on your device. The software is available on Windows devices from the official Microsoft store. It is a fantastic way to connect with your close friends and family over the internet. Here are the steps to download Whatsapp for PC and connect your smartphone.
- Start the browser on your computer device, and you can smoothly run the application. Visit the following link – https://www.whatsapp.com/download. Here you will find the link to the desktop application. Users can download the app for PC using this website.
- Choose the operating system you want to utilize for the desktop version. Users can download it for Windows and macOS devices with this link. Windows 10 users can visit the Microsoft store alternatively. Here is the link https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NKSQGP7F2NH to Windows 10 version of the Whatsapp service on your computer.
- Click on the download button to get the software file on your computer. Windows users will get an EXE file from the website. Mac users will be given a DMG file for installation on their device. Use these to run the software on your computer efficiently.
- Start the Whatsapp software on your computer. You will be prompted with a QR code to connect your computer device. Use this to receive all of your mobile messages on Windows devices quickly. It is a suitable method for computer users.
- Scan the QR code from your mobile device using the connect to the WhatsApp web. The desktop client QR code scanner will appear. Use this to connect the two devices effortlessly.
Voila! Now you can send and receive messages over the internet with Whatsapp Desktop.
Whatsapp is a popular messaging app that is renowned around the world. Facebook has done a terrific job with the instant message service. You can enjoy high-quality connectivity with the app. In this guide, we talked about how to use Whatsapp for PC. We covered all the possible methods to run the app on our computers. Follow our lead to start sending and receiving messages through your computer.