Do you know how you can even chat with yourself on WhatsApp? Isn’t It Amazing? Right! You must be thinking now about how you can self-chat on WhatsApp to create quick notes? Don’t worry?
Here, in this article, I’ll provide you the stepwise guide that helps you take quick notes on WhatsApp. Let’s make a quick self-chat note and play a prank with your friends.
I assure you you will have fun. So, let’s read on and try this amazing trick.
Steps to Follow to Chat with Yourself on WhatsApp:
There are various reasons to start the chat with yourself on WhatsApp. One is, it allows you to save your most impressive videos, and the second is it will enable you to take quick notes. Whatever the reason is, follow the simple hack and start chatting with yourself on WhatsApp.
- Open the web browser. You can choose any browser such as Chrome or Firefox on your phone or computer.
- In the search column type “wa.me//”. Be sure to add the code of your country as well, such as me//91xxxxxxxxxx. (Change the country prefix depending on the country you are residing in)
- After typing, press enter. You will see a prompting Window in which you will ask to explore WhatsApp.
- You can directly open WhatsApp from the browser. But if you are using it on your mobile phone, then this will open up WhatsApp with your phone number displaying on the top of the page. You can quickly start the chat with yourself, save pictures, add notes and videos.
- On PC, this will show the button and continue to chat. Tap on the given link. This will direct you to the WhatsApp desktop app or the WhatsApp web.
You can continue with either of the options that suit you the best. Once you click on the link, you will be able to chat with yourself. The chat you do here will also be displayed on your phone WhatsApp. So, you can access the information quickly.
If you haven’t used the WhatsApp web before, then you will see a Window like this when you click on the WhatsApp web.
- First, you need to configure before you start chatting with yourself. For this, you need to follow the steps given in the picture.
- Once you scan your code, you will be directed to the chatting page, from where you can start chatting with yourself.
- With this simple step, you will be able to chat with yourself on WhatsApp.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Yes, you can make it easier. To do this, you need to follow these steps.
- Open your WhatsApp, click on create a group and add the person. Name it as notes or the Bookmark.
- Click on the three dots icon given in the top right corner.
- Select the contact and continue.
Ans: Yes, with the Chatbot option, you will be able to automate the messaging to a particular contact.
Ans: Yes, you need to use the WhatsApp web for self-chat on WhatsApp.
So, here is the simple trick to start chatting with your self-number on WhatsApp. With this simple trick, you can take self-notes and share videos, and many more. The best thing is you can play chat pranks as well.
More About WhatsApp: