WhatsApp web is the most prominent and most convenient messaging application people use. Around 1.5 billion active users are present to use WhatsApp. Making voice calls and video calls through WhatsApp is more accessible, but at the same time, it is a tedious job to do on a desktop. People find making video calls through WhatsAppWeb very much challenging. Now, the best is we came with a solution to this query. In this guide, we have a smart solution for the users. The demonstrated details would elaborate on the WhatsApp Video Call feature and how to make the Video Call through WhatsApp Web easily as a professional. So, let me now start with listing the solution without wasting a single minute.
Whatsapp Web Video Call – It is Possible?
If anyone out there is seeking the WhatsApp Web Video Call feature, you may face disappointment, but there is no such feature yet. No doubt, one can access use WhatsApp over the desktop or Mac with WhatsAppWeb, but still, the provision of making a video call is not yet launched. For now, users can only make video calls via their Android iOS.
The WhatsApp web has the only feature of chatting options and attachments also; but if we talk about making video calls, it is still missing somewhere. The feature is not available over windows and Mac too. As of now, the user needs to wait until the function has launched.
Make a video call over desktop through WhatsApp?
Yes, we know you got disappointed after reading the above paragraphs, but not it is the time to charge you up. Still, we have a solution for you, from which you can make a video call through WhatsAppWeb.
Making the WhatsAppWeb video call over a desktop is not possible, but you need to use an emulator. The user does not need to pay for the emulator. You can easily find the free Android emulators through which one can make WhatsApp video call over desktop.
The free android emulators are also worthy of use. The emulator will help to access the original version of WhatsApp as you use on your phone. Your desktop will run the original form of WhatsApp with the help of an emulator, which has a feature of voice calls and video calls.
Follow up the steps to use the original form of WhatsApp over the desktop:
- First, download the emulator over desktop or Mac, and then install it. Just read and agree on the terms and conditions that come in the installation process.
- Now you need to wait for some time, and then the emulator will install the application. Once you have installed the app, you will notice the same.
- It might take time later on but then enter your Google account credentials. Put the account details, which are linked with the device.
- Once you have installed the application, then you need to search for WhatsApp over the search bar.
- Install the application and enter the registered number. The original WhatsApp will work on the desktop. After that, your contacts will be retrieved automatically. Just choose any contact and make a video call by clicking on the video call button positioned at the above of the screen.
I hope that now you will make WhatsApp video calls very quickly from your desktop by following the demonstrated steps above. Accessing the WhatsApp video call feature is not as easy as the chatting and attachment feature. If you need WhatsApp for texts and attachments, normal WhatsAppWeb is fine to use. But in case of a video call feature, make sure to use a quite better emulator for the same as well.